TMS Institute of America takes great pride in fully educating each of our patients about TMS therapy prior to initiating treatment. We understand that patients often have many questions they need answered before making treatment decisions.
During your consultation visit we will provide you with a folder full of information to take home, including a DVD that helps you to better understand TMS therapy, as well as hear first-hand from others who’ve previously received the treatment. We will also collect information from you during your consultation, below is a list of information that we ask you to bring with you:
- List of anti-depressant medications you are currently taking
- List of anti-depressant medications you’ve taken in the past, but are no longer taking
- Name and contact information for any mental health outpatient services you’ve received (current and previous). This list can include the following: therapist, psychologists, intensive-outpatient program, etc.
- Copy of current health insurance card
- Name and contact information for your current Psychiatrist
- Name and contact information for any previous Psychiatrist you may have had
This information will be collected for the sole purpose of obtaining pre-authorization from your health insurance provider.
Please be sure to print and complete the online forms prior to your free consultation or visit.
Thank you for visiting our website. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you.